A TEAM OF INNOVATORS
PSI President and Chief Technical Officer, Dr. Curtis Berthelot (P.Eng.), earned his Doctorate of Civil Engineering with a focus on Aerospace Materials Science. He has built a team of more than 100 engineers, geologists, lab technicians and industrial operators with decades of experience working with mining partners.
PSI supports its construction services with engineering and lab services offering full turnkey project and contract services.
PSI Technologies owns and operates a large fleet of heavy earthworks construction equipment used for earthworks, foundation excavation, bulk excavation, roadway construction, demolition and recycling, and aggregate processing operations. With PSI’s vertical integration, PSI supports its construction services with engineering and lab services offering full turnkey project and contract services to optimize earthworks construction activities.
- Full turnkey engineering solutions, including equipment operation, project management, materials’ testing, design, construction, and quality assurance testing
- Contract efficiency
- Cost effective road construction techniques
- Customized services to meet clients’ needs
- Full depth reclamation road rehabilitation
- Road Infrastructure
- Road Construction
- Road Surface Preservation Systems
- Full Depth Road Reclamation & Stabilization
- Culvert Replacement
- Culvert Lining
- Industrial Construction
- Heavy Industrial Pad Construction
- Rail Infrastructure Services
- Commercial Construction
- Site Preparation
- Foundation Excavation
- Basement Excavation