Mechanistic Design: A Modeling Case Study for the City of Saskatoon.
Authors: Guenther, D., Haichert, R., Soares, R., Berthelot, C., Prang. C.
Presented: Submitted to Transportation Association of Canada (TAC) Annual Conference. Winnipeg, MB. (Accepted, paper)
Innovations & Publications
- Mechanistic and Empirical Design for City of Saskatoon Pavement Structure Design
- Modeling the In Situ Performance of Cement Stabilized Granular Base Layers of Urban Roads.
- Non-Destructive Heavy Weight Deflectometer Study of City of Saskatoon Interchange Ramps: Measuring Structural Capacity for the City’s Pavement Management System.
- Economic Analysis on the Use of Recycled Aggregates in a Roadway Structure.
- Modeling the In Situ Performance of Culvert Joints in a Pavement Structure. (presented at TAC)
- Mechanistic Design: A Modeling Case Study for the City of Saskatoon.
- Rapid Triaxial Frequency Sweep Testing of Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement Materials.
- A Multi-Scale Computational Mechanics Model for Predicting Rutting in Asphaltic Pavement Subjected to Cyclic Mechanical Loading.