Yowin Daniel Yowin
Yowin is a senior equipment design engineer for PSI and provides overall equipment design and technical leadership.
Yowin is a professional engineer with over 24 years experience in mining and material handling equipment design. Yowin has extensive project and lean management experience. Yowin has dedicated his career to developing pragmatic mechanistic based materials characterization protocols and numerical modeling systems that help transportation infrastructure and mining engineers make better technical and economic decisions with regards to sustainable infrastructure engineering decisions.
Yowin has designed several equipment plants used in mine sites across Canada. These designs have been used in material handling, drying, dust management and tailings backfill systems.
- B. Sc., Mechanical Engineering (Honors), 1996, University of Khartoum.
- Continuous Improvement Through team work. Saskatoon, 2006
- Effective Lean Management Skills. Saskatoon 2007
- Masters Certificate in Project Management. 2018, University of Saskatchewan
- PMP (Project Management Professional), 2021
- CWB Welding Engineer, 2021
- Registered Professional Engineer, Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan.