Mignon le Roux
Ms. le Roux is a Geologist with PSI.
Ms. le Roux has experience in environmental consulting in the mining and oil and gas industry. She is a Registered Geologist-in-Training (G.I.T) with APEGS and an Environmental Professional-in-training (EPt) with ECO Canada. Ms. le Roux is currently working on completing a Master of Science in Geology at the University of Saskatchewan with a focus on the genomic characterization of acid generating tailings, trace element mobility, and trace element sequestration in mine-waste disposal areas.
Ms. le Roux has experience conducting water sampling in the mining industry, along with data analysis, data interpretation and water quality evaluations. She pairs geochemical and hydrogeological data to identify opportunities for improved water management.
Acid Rock Drainage Monitoring and Modelling
Ms. le Roux is focused on geochemical characterization of tailings and monitoring of acid rock drainage. She will work with a team to develop a model for the mobility and transport of contaminants in waste facilities characterized by acid rock drainage.
- M.Sc., Geological Sciences, 2021, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK
- B.Sc., Geological Sciences, 2018, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK
- B.Sc., Environmental Earth Sciences, 2018, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK
- Minor in Water Sciences, 2018, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK
- Registered Geologist-in-Training, Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
- Certified Environmental Professional in training, ECO Canada
- 1 Referenced journal (and one pending review)
- 2 Conference proceedings
- 7 Technical Reports and Memo Contributions