Ms. Haichert is the Chief Materials Engineer of PSI.
Ms. Haichert manages PSI’s central laboratory and oversees all materials testing, mix designs, quality control, quality assurance and R&D testing programs. As well, she has managed the CCIL certification of PSI’s lab.
Ms. Haichert is a professional engineer with over 15 years of experience in transportation and mining, materials engineering, and project management. Ms. Haichert has an exceptional understanding of mechanistic material characterization and has developed testing protocols, materials and specifications for alternative mine backfilling, mine grouting and road building materials.
Ms. Haichert coordinates and implements testing for projects related to road construction, including design, quality control/quality assurance, and material characterization. Ms. Haichert is a leader in the Canadian Asphalt Paving materials area being appointed to the executive of the Canadian Technical Asphalt Association.
Ms. Haichert is involved with coordinating and implementing testing for projects related to mine backfill and grouting systems as well as the development of specifications. Ms. Haichert is part of the team that has successfully developed delivered custom solutions for mining clients across north America utilizing tailings for structural and non-structural applications.
- Sc., Civil Engineering, 2003, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon, SK
- Registered Professional Engineer, Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan
- Asphalt Institute National Binder Technician
- CCIL Certified Aggregate Technician
- Certificate of Achievement – ISSA Slurry Systems Workshop
- MSHA Experienced Miner Certificate, Underground
- BASF Sprayed Concrete (Level 4), Waterproofing, and Injection
- MTS 793 Software with Test Suite (MPE) Test Design
- 7 Refereed Journals
- 14 Conference Presentations
- 412 Technical Reports