ENGINEERING A BETTER FUTURE
PSI Technologies takes pride in our ability to develop innovative technologies and end-product solutions for our clients. Our company is active in the development of new systems and technologies and in communicating our work to both academia and industry public forums.
Research, Development and Publications
We actively participate in a number of leading organizations in the field of road science and transportation engineering, including:
- Transportation Research Board of the National Academies (Washington, D.C.)
- Transportation Association of Canada (TAC)
- Canadian Technical Asphalt Association (CTAA)
- World Road Association (PIARC)
Our company uses the technical paper peer review process to validate developed systems and technologies, publishing in journals including:
- Transportation Research Record (TRR)
- Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering (CJCE)
- Journal of Transportation Engineering (ASCE)
Our company partners with our clients to publish and present the results of our research in order to advance the state of practice in the science field.
Innovations & Publications
- Mechanistic and Empirical Design for City of Saskatoon Pavement Structure Design
- Modeling the In Situ Performance of Cement Stabilized Granular Base Layers of Urban Roads.
- Non-Destructive Heavy Weight Deflectometer Study of City of Saskatoon Interchange Ramps: Measuring Structural Capacity for the City’s Pavement Management System.
- Economic Analysis on the Use of Recycled Aggregates in a Roadway Structure.
- Modeling the In Situ Performance of Culvert Joints in a Pavement Structure. (presented at TAC)
- Mechanistic Design: A Modeling Case Study for the City of Saskatoon.
- Rapid Triaxial Frequency Sweep Testing of Reclaimed Asphalt Pavement Materials.
- A Multi-Scale Computational Mechanics Model for Predicting Rutting in Asphaltic Pavement Subjected to Cyclic Mechanical Loading.